Article Index

Working at Victorian primary and secondary schools

To work at Victorian schools, teachers must be registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. More information at Registering as a teacher

Applications for government schools position are via Recruitment Online

Both government and independent schools usually advertise available positions at


Language schools and Tertiary Education Institutions such TAFE, Colleges and University usually have their own application requirement in response to their own profiles for candidates